Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
RLNCOAL
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added a couple more goodies to the truck and its beautiful outside so I thought I'd snap a couple pics.

Added 8K HID's in the head lights and fog lights, 2wd lower air dam (still have to remove the brackets behind it) and tinted 3rd brake light.

I'm still up in the air about adding a grille. At first I was dead set on a T-Rex X series stainless mesh, but I'm not sure. The stock one has really grown on me. Next up is exhaust. I really think I'm going to have a custom 4" dual exhaust (turns out behind each tire) built, just still mulling it over. I'm about to pull the trigger on a H&S Mini Max and 5" exhaust and I'm just waiting to see what direction I chose on the tail pipe section before I do anything.

Anyway, here's the pics. I apologize for it being dirty, haven't had time to wash it this week.

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
How can you even stand to drive something so dirty?! LOL

Truck looks awesome!!! :D

·
RLNCOAL
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
X-Series looks sick too man. Black or Chrome? Are your wheels 24's?
The black looks good too. I really like it, but I feel there isn't enough black to pull it off. HMMM.

And yes, they are 24's.

I've been torn on the grille. I do so many of these a week and each time I flip flop when we finish one up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts