Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not really "new" here, but I am the "FNG" at Power Hungry Performance. My alter ego is cleatus12r and I'm excited to be part of this team. My experience lies with the 7.3L so if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop me a line.

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Welcome to a new realm Cody. I am really glad I got to finally meet you in person at TS.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Likewise, Tom. It was a pleasure meeting you as well. I feel bad that Bill and I missed the "Sunday brunch" with you and Matt.

Are you coming to the drags in July?

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Cool! So did you move Cody?? Or are you working from home?

Just to toot Cody's horn, I've called him for chip help when he wasn't even on a payroll, and he gladly took the time to help me. Got me fixed right up.

Cody is good people, glad to see him on board with Bill and Corey and family!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm actually living in my camper..........that is sitting in Bill's driveway. :D

I wouldn't call it a "move", but it is definitely a change of scenery.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Super coll dudes you all are. Good to meet you both and I'm going to have to get one of your tune for my 6.0. It was so funny when you all would put the lope tune on your alls red 7.3 and everybody would look under the hood priceless lol.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind words, Josh. Yeah, the lope tune had a few people wondering what was under the hood. :doh:

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Whats PHP charging for 6.0 SCT files Cody?

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Congrats Cody! Damn, and I already bug you enough before you started working for PHP. LOL

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Cody,
Are you going to handle all of my Minotuar tech questions when my emulator finally shows up here?
I have a list of questions already going...

:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts