Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Well here's what I got now.
2005 6.0 with Banks 6 gun,IQ,Ram air,Snow Stage 2 meth with 5'' exhaust but stock downpipe.And most important ARP head studs..with leaking up pipespipes...LOL

New parts: Liberator Performance Stage II VGT turbo
EGR full delete kit,Solid Y pipe kit,4" silverline downpipe.
And SCT with custom tunes to stack on with the Banks

·
bring the chain
1,344 Posts
dont stack anything with the banks crap!!!! take the banks out and just run sct!!! you might run into cracking issues with the solid ypipe as well. with no give to the system,the piping might crack?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
:whs: stacking stuff on a 6ho is a waste of time, if you can't get enough power with sct alone theres a big problem

·
Registered
654 Posts
Ya don't do it man I had a bully dog and I stacked it with my sct with stock tunes for about 1000 miles now my truck is sitting and the motor is on the floor. I wish I would have been a member about a year earlyer and I would probly not have been in the mess I'm in now. For the most part if they say do it on this site do it if they say don't do it don't have fun with your new parts. Sounds like your going to have a nice truck.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Ya listen to what ppl are saying dont be stacking chips, exspecially not on the 6.0 Custom tunes is all you need, your parts wont work right honestly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The reason I want to leave the banks on there is for the IQ ,thats where I get my EGT,Oil temp etc...So I have a very very expensive gauge package..LOL The guy at Liberator said that he could write the tunes so that the SCT and Banks didn't over do it/and work they would work together with out to much timing and fuel.They said there would be no problems,but had to have the SCT set-up for the banks.If you put it on and the tunes where wrote for regular set-up(NO BANKS)but had it on there He said the motor would over time and over fuel...killing the engine.The people at Banks said the same thing,that custom tunes where fine.

Later Tom K.

·
bring the chain
1,344 Posts
The reason I want to leave the banks on there is for the IQ ,thats where I get my EGT,Oil temp etc...So I have a very very expensive gauge package..LOL The guy at Liberator said that he could write the tunes so that the SCT and Banks didn't over do it/and work they would work together with out to much timing and fuel.They said there would be no problems,but had to have the SCT set-up for the banks.If you put it on and the tunes where wrote for regular set-up(NO BANKS)but had it on there He said the motor would over time and over fuel...killing the engine.The people at Banks said the same thing,that custom tunes where fine.

Later Tom K.
liberator is a idiot!!!!

·
Captain Negativity!
3,108 Posts
It's pretty obvious that he might not be the most intelligent person when on his website while he tries to say FCDP's intake is junk for using aluminum for coolant to flow through. He completely forgets the entire front cover is aluminum...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts