Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its taking a few years to get the new revised RS kit designed but its out..this is the best way to get a great ride quality from your OBS truck..add the new RS kit with SD V and B codes. higher lifts are available to 11"
The rear shackle hanger is relocated to get the shackle angle correct and the new front mount no longer requires the bumper to be cut. Its designed to use SD springs now so no additional work is required.

Please PM for more details and costs, Its on sale!:evil

Attachments

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Pm'd

·
Registered
187 Posts
Pm'd

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
What is the minimum lift Cary? I wish you had some larger photos it looks cool in the little ones.

·
Registered
246 Posts
whats your lowest one height wise stock or dose it start out lifts only

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
??????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
246 Posts
i corrected it if it was for me my key board sucks..lol

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3", you can't really go lower

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
PM sent!

·
Registered
246 Posts
3", you can't really go lower
Ya i got mine down to 3/4 or actually about 1 inch to 1 1/4.Its a little hard to tell with 4" lift springs,and a body lift.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hmmmmmm doing a d60 swap in the spring with this what's the minimal I would have to run in the rear to match the front on my 95 250. Currently have an f350 block in the rear.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
3"...repeat cannot be lower!

Truck will be level with the 3" RS kit, f350 rear block and V and B cod SD springs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So if I'm planning on running 37s I would need the 5in kit for the front and a taller block in the rear? Cause right now I have a 2.5 lift in the front, f350 block rear and clear 35s right now on 18s.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No what you need is a 3" RS kit front Icon and rear 5" springs on 2" blocks then add our hi steer kit.

Your lift doesn't flex this will so more room is needed...even this one could use more if you get off road and flex up..

·
kenny
35 Posts
hey cary could u pm me a price on a 3in rsk please sir.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PM sent,

Thanks

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PM sent..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts