Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
I don't think the drive shaft is suspose to be laying next to the truck when you get done with the pull tho.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Hop Hop = Crack Bang Parts go a fly'n Was it anything more than the joint and shaft?

Came out slow-n-easy and then it took off.

Was watching a show. Think it was Pinks and a guy broke his shaft and joint similar to yours but in the box and the joint actually skipped flew and hit the sound guy square in the center of the forehead. Knocked him back flat. Was lucky and only needed some stitches it looked like.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Ouch.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
even the loops!??? damn

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
cryo everything before going back together???? LOL that really sucks, but once you lit the turbo it sounded like it was ready to go... track looked like it had a lot of traction though

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Thats the same setup i will be running in a week, injectors shipped yesterday.

strickly pulling truck?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pulling / my street truck. im gonna change my exhaust housing to a smaller one to help it light a little easyer on the road. blocks filled, billet rods, the works

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
How does it drive on the street?

I have the same setup, ive had the turbo and swamps called monday saying my injectors shipped.

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
I was talkin to ya there with carson. I was thinkin it was the turbo or converter holding you back at begining.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
leave the turbo alone, and fix the stator in the torque converter.
I think that is part of my spool issue. The damn TC just will not loosen up. Once rolling its great.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts