Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Military/Firefighter
61 Posts
looks pretty sharp! What is that in the middle of ur bumper? looks like a lightbar?

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great Josh! Pretty much Jesse's twin truck other than the wheels and few other small things
Hey, we both have great taste what can I say! LOL

His is different though, 20s inch BMFs, I have 22s, Suspension is different, he has non painted door handles, different fender vents, I think diff tail lights, and soon hoepfully I will have a different grille.

·
Military/Firefighter
61 Posts
pretty sweet... is it as bright as they say it is? Do u use it when driving or just when when offroad like KC lights?

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont use it with other cars around but on open highways with limited light, or late at night in dark neighborhoods etc. It is very bright and you would definatly have some upset drivers if they had to drive oncoming into that light.

·
Registered
115 Posts
that truck is straight sex.... and call me tiger cuz im addicted

·
Military/Firefighter
61 Posts
oic. my buddy is tryin to sell me an led lightbar that we used in iraq on Humvees. He was a mechanic an was able to smuggle it back into the US lol. That sucker is freakin bright but it was running on 24v system. Trying to figure if I could make it work on my PSD.

You def gotta good lookin truck, man!

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its running alright. Still not 100% and for some reason im having tranny issues. Sometimes if I stomp on it for a quick second it downshifts hard and then its like it loses 1st gear. I have to stop, shift thru the gears then restart the truck for it to engage first gear again. Done that about 4 times and ive been babying it lately. Not sure. I think I am going to load a new tune or a different tune and do a relearn on the tranny maybe that will help.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Its running alright. Still not 100% and for some reason im having tranny issues. Sometimes if I stomp on it for a quick second it downshifts hard and then its like it loses 1st gear. I have to stop, shift thru the gears then restart the truck for it to engage first gear again. Done that about 4 times and ive been babying it lately. Not sure. I think I am going to load a new tune or a different tune and do a relearn on the tranny maybe that will help.
Mine was doing the same chit with the 275 and 310s even with strategy flash

Do you have an upgraded HPFP? If you do you can only run custom tunes i believe.

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine was doing the same chit with the 275 and 310s even with strategy flash

Do you have an upgraded HPFP? If you do you can only run custom tunes i believe.
No I have a stock fuel system.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
No I have a stock fuel system.
You might try some of the latest tunes, my truck actually liked the job1 tcm better than the spartan TCM as far as that issues is concerned. scared me the first time it happend, thought i busted the trans.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts