Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Member~

2K views 27 replies 6 participants last post by  mud.princess 
#1 ·
Hey y'all! I'm a new member from Texas, between Houston in Galveston! I used to HATE fords (I drive an '06 Chevy Silverado 1500) until I drove my boyfriend's crew cab '97 OBS Power Stroke.
A few months and $500 later, I'm a power stroke owner!
Luckily, my boyfriend is a mechanic at a shop that specializes in OBS power strokes (this is the places that sold me my truck)
It's a '97 OBS single cab, and I'm absolutely in love. I'm helping him fix his truck and learning as he teaches me the ropes, and he's letting me lead the single cab build.
Big big plans for my truck

His^

Mine^

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats looks like its got great potential. :welcome: to the nation

Reactions: mud.princess
#5 ·
Yup! I'm a lady[emoji16]
At first I didn't really like working on trucks, just raising cattle. But the very instant I started tearing an engine apart I was in love. Now I can't stop lol.
And I'll definitely start a thread when it gets closer to starting to work on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Welcome. Hopefully no offence by the pic.

Nice looking project. There is a blue single cab running around here that I wouldn't mind having. Also props to the blue lives matter flag.

#18 ·
Well that's a big gap there almost a whole year. LOL Well don't procrastinate to much we want to see you build this.

#23 ·
Do it I wish I had started mine sooner then I did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

#26 ·
I did mine under other topics project logs but some do it under technical forum for thier year models

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: mud.princess
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.