Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured id post here too since im from the south, NOLA to be exact. just introducing my self. i recently picked up a 06 f350 powerstroke. so far im loving it. first diesel but definatley not first ford. i have a few mods and plan on a few more. so far i have 22.5 alcoas with 255 70 hankook ah08 rubber (need to get something with some more meat), 2.5 leveling kit, westin bull bar, 08+ tailgate with step, MBRP 5" exhaust, afe cold air, train horns, 20% tint all around and all kicker speakers inside. soon to add coolant bypass filter, egr delete and rebuild oil cooler. no common 6.0 issues and id like to do things to prevent before they happen. anyway let me know what you guys think. also any advice for a noob, dont hesitate to say. also id like to try to make it to the bash on th bayou to meet some of you guys but i have to check the old work schedule first. here are some pics

·
kinda hot in these rhinos
2,481 Posts
WELCOME!!! nice truck!! shortbed?

you seem like you got a good plan for the truck as far as egr delete. Get some tunes from Eric at innovative and headstuds if you want to be cautious

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah one of the things that caught my eye was the short bed, i like it. engine mods (egr delete, tunes and studs) are in the plans but will be held off until warranty runs out. i will be definatley calling on you guys assistance if need be. thanks

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome.. Thats a sharp looking ride, love the shortbed dually.. looked at a silver on before i bought srw... wheels look great on there 2!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts