Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading a lot of info from this site and decided to join. I have owned a 00 f350 7.3 6 spd since 03. I bought truck with 60000 miles on it and now have 275000 on it. They are all hard miles as I owned a landscape business since then. I've left the quarry at 29800 lbs a few times. All I have done to it is a hypertech 60 hp programmer until recently. Now I have installed juice with attitude ordered 5" exhaust, turbo rebuild kit, new waste gate, new intercooler and turbo boots, edge evo, tps adjustment, 6637 air filter upgrade, wicked wheel, small fuel dyi upgrades, heavier fuel pressure spring, and all new o-rings for turbo pedestal. I am going for more safer power and want to moniter my engine closer as well as set the alerts and fuel shutoff settings on truck. I have closed my business and looking to enjoy the truck for years to come. I have blown 3 rear ends and replaced 6 spd once already. Any other mods or improvement ideas would be great. Thanks and looking forward to any fresh ideas!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Welcome. Do your self a favor and get rid of the edge stuff if your going for safe. Get a chip with some tunes to fit your needs and be money ahead. I recommend the Hydra but there are a number of chips to choose from.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would keep the edge for monitoring purposes with the EAS system, and get rid of the juice.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would keep the edge for monitoring purposes with the EAS system, and get rid of the juice. and get a PHP hydra

1 - 4 of 4 Posts