Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I would say Hi and post some pics of my latest Power Stroke.
I bought my first PS in 1995 and haven't been without one since.
I bought this '06 F-450 last summer after buying a new camper that was just too much weight for my '06 F-350 CC SRW (Amarillo).
I searched for several months before finding this beauty on Craigslist ('06 F-450 XLT 4x4, 6.0L auto, only 18k miles, with a Kelderman 4 link air bag rear suspension), only problem was it was 2200 miles away..... in CA. After giving it a lot of thought I ended up working out a deal with the owner, flew to LA and drove it home.
Before I sold the Amarillo I took most of the aftermarket parts off to use on the "new" truck.
So far I have installed Autometer EGT/Boost/Trans gauges, Banks intercooler w/CFM Intake elbow, K&N CAI, a new Banks Monster exhaust system (very few exhaust systems made for the narrow frame cab/chassis trucks), currently using a SC tuner, I will also be installing an EGR delete kit, bypass oil filter and I think I would like to try some other tunes.

Attachments

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Welcome from Olivet. If you haven't found out yet, MI is having a G2G on the 20th of this month in Chelsea. Look under regional row MI G2G 20th or 27th for info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts