Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy bro's and Bro - ettes
New to this site, looking for info on building a 500hp PSD. So stay tuned for some newb questions.

·
SLOW LEARNER
739 Posts
:welcome: from Texas

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome!!:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here ya go

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Nice truck. I like that little dab of jewelry under the hood. Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
987 Posts
Nice! (but your steering wheel's on the wrong side...)

:D

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Did you buy it off the lot like that with the steering wheel on the wrong side or do they convert them. can you have a vehicle registered that you drive on the left side. I'd have a damn wreck. Sorry, for some reason im facinated by right hand drive vehicles. :shrug: But :welcome:

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
:welcome:
that is awesome!!! how often do you see a RH drive superduty!? you my friend, have made my day!
if im thinking correctly, they drive opposite from us, as far as traffic goes? makes it easier for seeing traffic!
AWESOME, just awesome!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Factory built. From Brazil I do believe. They stopped importing them 06. Thats right, we get the 7.3 up until 06 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Factory built. From Brazil I do believe. They stopped importing them 06. Thats right, we get the 7.3 up until 06 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.
Lucky! did they change up the grill and dash when they did the update in 2005 or is it the same dash. what years yours

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lucky! did they change up the grill and dash when they did the update in 2005 or is it the same dash. what years yours
Mine is a 03 and they stayed the same up to 06 IIRC. I believe they still supply South Africa with the right hand drive. Dont know what engine they use tho.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Love it... I dont know what I would do when I jumpped in...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts