Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the rims/tires installed. Too the local tire shop 3 friggen hours to get them mounted/balanced and installed. No problems.... they were just that slow, and I was the first one there Friday morning! Place I ordered the rims from sent me the wrong lug nuts (too short), so I had to go get a new set. I'll try to get a few better pics once I get the truck cleaned up.

But here it is...
Eagle 197 in 18x9, and Nitto Terra Grappler 295/70/18 (35x12.50 roughly)

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Very Nice! I like the wheels alot.

I dropped my tires and wheels off @ the tire shop this morning to be mounted. Im going back after work to get them put on. I can't wait.

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
Looks really good, man. Now ya need some tint (like me :doh:). Nice bumper, too

·
Banned
844 Posts
Man thats a clean looking truck! Love the rims and bumper. I wish I could get new tires and rims...i hate my stockers :doh:

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I wasn't planning on getting rims at this point, but after I built those bumpers, I was able to sell my stock ones and the other one I built, and that pretty much paid for the rims. Figured why not! I'm happy with the way it turned out. Was afraid it was going to be too much black, with everything else being that color, but the touch of chrome on the lugs and center caps made the difference for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts