Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't had a chance to put the Icon level kit on the truck yet, been busy getting my 99' back up and running. I did put the new tires and wheels on today though. Tires are 295/65r20 Nitto Trail Grapplers (35.4" tall) on 20x9 Ultra Goliath wheels. I went with the 295's because they were about an inch narrower than the 325/60 tires. This is the stock height F250, suprised the tires fit up front without rubbing. They clear the inner fender liner at the back by maybe a 1/2".

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are 5" on the backspace with 0 offset. Don't rub anywhere, I'm glad I went with the 295 and not the 325 though. Not too wide under the truck.

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was able to install the Icon 2.5" level kit and 4" rear blocks this afternoon. Only took about 1 1/2 hours, nice kit. Went to take pictures to post, but the camera appears to be dead. Will post soon. I like the new stance, it looked good with the wheels and tires at stock height, but I think it looks mean as hell now. Tire and stance give it a nice aggressive look. Plus, that Icon kit with the new shocks and progressive springs rides way better than it did stock. Very pleased with it :evil

·
Registered
429 Posts
:whs:

Let us know how it rides now too, i've been think about doing the same leveling kit!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts