Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was under the truck today and noticed that my front leafs are sagging pretty bad. I dont know what brand of lift is on it but its a 6inch kit, i would like to go to a 8 or 10inch kit. I was looking at either BDS or doing ICON 6" and their 4.5 hanger system. Any advice on ride, durability etc. thanks -Joe

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Both make awesome kits. I personally have riden in a number of ICON setups and think they are great but BDS is super popular in the same league as ICON. IF I had to guess I woudl say the ICON woudl have the more comfortable ride and with a life time replacement warranty for sag on the springs you are set there. What tires are you wanting to go with and what do you have presently? Any pictures ?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i ended up going with the 8" kit from BDS they had a deal at my local shop for $1400. They also have a lifetime replacement warranty. I plan on running my 37's STT's until they wear out which looks like it may be a while. I will get some pics up when its done, it goes into the shop may 18th.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Is that $1400 installed?

I am sure you will be pleased.

make sure to get some before and after pics. You will wish you had down the road.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No thats just for the kit, i wish that was installed and alignment etc! Its about $600 off from the original price though. I'll let you guys know how it rides and holds up...

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Pics pics pics Do not for get those.:poke:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts