Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently added an Icon mini spring pack and a 3'' PMF block on the rear to fix my rubbing issues as well as a set of 08 mirrors. The mirrors have to be in the top two of best things ive done to the truck. I just need to tint the mirror lights. They stick out like a diamond in a goat's a$$.

·
College=Broke as f*ck
514 Posts
Loooks awesome man

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good! I should have my mirrors tommorow and hopefully the 08 harness to hook em into my 05 stuff without splicing by Thursday.
Where you find the harnesses at? I wish i would have know about them.

I like the lift just not digging the ranch hands....
Ive been thinking about changing them back to stockers but with the work i do and amount of traveling, i see deer pretty often and i think the ranch hands would win over the deer vs. just the stock bumper.
Some days i like em and others i dont.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I recently added an Icon mini spring pack and a 3'' PMF block on the rear to fix my rubbing issues as well as a set of 08 mirrors. The mirrors have to be in the top two of best things ive done to the truck. I just need to tint the mirror lights. They stick out like a diamond in a goat's a$$.

Your truck looks great where did you buy your mirrors and are the cool vue?

·
PSN Local
586 Posts
Looks good! The blue and tan looks awesome. I'm actaully liking the the ranch hand and 05+ grill and lights with 08 mirrors.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your truck looks great where did you buy your mirrors and are the cool vue?
Here you go.

Yes, they are the kool vue

how much did you pay for the lift. and what all comes included in the lift kit
The mini spring packs came from CTperformance and the rear blocks came from PMF. You can find both of them on here, OBSwiz and NOTSTOCK is their screen names.

The mini spring packs came with the mini packs and ubolts, i opted for the adj. track bar as well. The rear kit was a 3'' block and ubolts.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Can you pass along the place where you bought the mirrors.
Thanks

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
Looks awesome, like the Ranch Hand and the N-Fabs :ford:

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts