Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all. I'm Aaron.
Just purchased a 97 eclb. I've wanted a powerstroke since my freshman year of highschool (I'm 22), and am STOKED to finally own one. I've got big plans for my truck (who doesn't?? :evil). Don't let the fact that I'm a youngin stop you from helping me out! After all, that's why people join these things, right??

I recently relocated from South Dakota to Colorado to work on a dairy. So far I'm loving it here! I hope the hunting and fishing here is as great as everyone says it is! Happy trails, y'all!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
do you know where sterling colorado is? i used to work there for a few years. there is a great shop in sidney ne called busted knuckle that i have had do much of my work for me that i dont get time for as i work on the road. they specalize on the 7.3. pm me for more info.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, guys. Just noticed your replies... Didn't think anyone actually replied to the noob posts, at least they don't in other forums.. That's why I like this place :psn:

Need prices on anything shoot me a pm, we specialize in obs trucks.
I definitely will, I'll have my truck out here by this time next week, but it'll be a bit before I'm ready to do anything serious with it. Do yall carry the tymar deal? I know I saw it on Beans.

do you know where sterling colorado is?
I do, I'm west of there in Eaton, but I went through there to get on 14 off of 76.

there is a great shop in sidney ne called busted knuckle
I'll check em out. I've also heard/read that Rocky at Rockin' S in Fort Lupton is top notch. Any experience with him? I know he won the diesel challenge this past year.

Thanks again, guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts