Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Swampy
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to PSN, all the way up here in the cold a$$ northern Alberta. It really seems like quite the site and it's already taught me a lot without being a member, so I finally found time to become one.

I just turned 18 just over 3 months ago, but I have been saving up for a little bit to buy my first PSD. Having been raised with a 24V Cummins I already knew what a good diesel was before I bought an even better one-my dream truck, a 6.7 FX4 Lariat in metallic brown (root beer). It's still on warranty and I am not one to screw with that, so no performance mods until 2 years after purchase (you just wait until Jan 1st 2016!). Until then it's lights and aesthetics. Currently have Rigid Dually's on the front, and just ordered Recon chrome tailgate, dash and grille inserts. Next is the purchase and self installation of smoked mirror lights and amber LED cab roof lights, pictures to follow.

Anyways I am here to enjoy PSD's. Huge fan of 6.9IDI, 7.3N, 7.3PSD, and the infamous 6.4's and 6.7's.

:ford::psn:

Attachments

·
Swampy
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot! Lots of people over the past few months have complimented the color.
18 years old and living the dream...it's a feat and I love it (no screwin up) haha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts