Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it home from the upholster last night at 1:30AM. I will be updating the XLT steering column next, and probably wood graining the cup holder on the front console. Carpet is new aftermarket, closest I could match to medium parchment. Floor mats arrive tomorrow. The console was covered in one seamless piece of leather. The interior is 100% leather this time, even where you can't see it. Six hides were used in total, and I think there is just enough leather left to cover one of my car seats. It's supposed storm tomorrow, plan on cleaning the truck up all hours of daylight on Saturday.

·
Registered
115 Posts
that looks sick!!!!!!! p.s. can i borrow 5 bucks???:poke:

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
looks awesome

·
Registered
183 Posts
nice lookin seats and dash

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Damn Budro that thing looks great as always

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Wow. That looks awesome!!

I was kinda expecting a whole 08 interior wrapped in giraffe nutsack leather...

:rockwoot:

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
well Brian, I was thinking about entering show and shine at TDN so for my sake....I really hope you're not entering!

looks awesome man.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
who did ur upholstery and if u dont mind me asking how much did it set you back? i wana do black leather with some sort of grey in the center, or a carbon fiber look alike fabric to match my sport package interior instead of black cloth

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
That's some nice work right there man.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
i thought it looked good before. Now its just amazing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
who did ur upholstery and if u dont mind me asking how much did it set you back? i wana do black leather with some sort of grey in the center, or a carbon fiber look alike fabric to match my sport package interior instead of black cloth
+1

Looks great. Please disclose the cost to replicate..(you can pm if desired)

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Steering wheel is getting replaced with a real wood and leather version:

Before I throw out the price of my interior, lets talk apples to apples. You can buy a Katskizs interior all day long for $1200, and you can run the cost up to $2000 with options. You can then have that interior installed at one of your local stereo/interior shops for $300-500. The materials alone on my interior came in at $2300, including carpet, and ended up over $4000 sewn and installed. I helped quite a bit with the labor also, not something he offers, I just happen to be a close friend.

The work was done by Eddie Wheelhouse at Wheelhouse Auto Designs in Sachse, TX. If you still want his number, send me a PM

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Looks waaaaay better than mine....right now I've got raw wood speaker pods hanging on all 4 doors cause I'm too lazy to finish them. LOL

1 - 20 of 59 Posts