Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having problems with my banks IC leaking on the tank ends. Had it rewelded and then the opposite side started doing the same thing so I just had it sent back and upgraded to this. I am much more pleased with this unit now.

I'm noticing another 75 degree drop in EGT's over the Banks IC and the throttle response is better as well.

I had to switch back to my stock CAC pipe for now because we are doing a couple quick changes to ours before we start shipping them.

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
:whs:i didnt wanna say it, HAHA!

im curious to see the interior:poke:
The seats are probably ripped and coffee spilled on the floor and fast food wrappers all over on top of an inch of dirt LOL

Or should I take a more educated guess and think that it's every bit as spotless as the outside (minus the hood)?

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Spearco has always made a very good product.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'm having good results with my spearco too. I painted mine black though, it was way to noticable behind the billet grill.

·
Cab on installer
2,150 Posts
It will, but not enough to notice as long as you don't use a really thick paint or put a lot of layers on.
In fact, it will partially make up for the 'insulation' of the paint if you paint it black.
Supposedly there is a paint that is black that is designed for this application. Pretty sure if you contacted spearco about it they could point you the right direction.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts