Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting new higher performance injectors the truck is running stock injectors what brand and size would you guys recommend the truck has a ts6 chip

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
160/30. I got PIS injectors. They are good injectors and they are under new management. Had an interaction with them that I wasn’t too pleased just recently so that puts a mark on them so now I won’t recommend them but their injectors are solid thus far. Only time will tell.

Rose wood, full force diesel, swamps. Can’t go wrong with either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
What's your plans with the truck. How big you willing to go? How much power you want? You planning to do hpop, fuel system, turbo, or tranny work?

I have 160/30s and love them. You pretty much need to copy my sig to get the most out of them. If your not willing to go that far then I would recommend 160/0 or baby swamps.

·
Registered
68 Posts
160/80s; NOT NOT NOT 160/30s. Easy to tune and shorter PW (advantageous).

Ask ACTUAL tuners what THEY think.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Many tuners recommend a smaller nozzle. 160s can easily empty fast enough through a 30% nozzle. You also get better atomization out of a smaller nozzle. The only time a larger nozzle is better is at a high rpm.

I do agree you should ask your tuner what they recommend.

·
Rookie diesel tech
103 Posts
the 160/30's are great for improved towing and mpg performance. as stated above the better the fuel atomizes the better it will be burned off and used which therefore is turned into better mpg and hp gain. but like it was stated as who ever you are going to have retune your ts chip ( it will have to be retuned with upgraded injectors) what they recommend with their tunes.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts