Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welp i ran into a deal and snagged up a set of ii injectors and a ii turbo( which is for sale check out the classifieds) but i got the bug and installed them tonight wasn't that bad gotta wait for tunes to come in now....upinsmoke(Jeremy) was there he kept me company pretty quick install took me about 5 hours for my first time.... pretty excited to get it up and running now see how she does....

does anyone know what kinda hp ill be looking at with the 255s

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i talked to innovative where gonna de tune them a lil bit so its not that bad

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats good i hope he can help im kinda ready for a lil more hp....what are your egt normaly

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
high but you might be good with that tight housing. should keep boost up while cruizing. mine in this 100 degree weather runs about 1000 on the highway and like 1100 to 1150 with a head wind lol. your gears will help too. 255's are huge though so it might run hot.

·
6.0 money pit
3,107 Posts
im in the same ballpark with 4.30's in the diff. im on 37's and getting on the highway it gets damn hot.... cruising its in the 1k range and fluctuates on hills

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im about 800 now on the stockers we will see what happens i guess do you all have intercooler

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i mean like aftermarket sorry

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i mean i was told before i was doing this crap that 62/80 would kill my towing but the 62/70 would be fine and would work

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alright,.. moto check your pms

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Hey, you said you bought those 255's and a 62/70 off of a guy that didn't like his setup right?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no he had the 62/80 and didnt like the set up he couldnt get it tuned right cuz he had trouble getting it to the place to get it tuned evidently...and i was told 62/80 isnt really street friendly anyway....was told today by eric that 62/70 and some detuning would make it better

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
no he had the 62/80 and didnt like the set up he couldnt get it tuned right cuz he had trouble getting it to the place to get it tuned evidently...and i was told 62/80 isnt really street friendly anyway....was told today by eric that 62/70 and some detuning would make it better
O, is it a 62/80 that your selling?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes sir,,,im keeping my 62/70 in my rig.....they (innovative & industrial) said 62/70 is streetable but 62/80 isnt friendly to hills nor towing

1 - 20 of 97 Posts