Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed 155cc injectors in my 06 do i need to do anything like fuel pressure gague or banjo bolts or anything please help dont have money to mess up injectors agian

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how to move it

·
Pitbull-Powerstroker
125 Posts
The upgraded fuel pressure regulator spring seems mandatory if you dont already have it.
Definitely get the fuel pressure gauge

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The upgraded fuel pressure regulator spring seems mandatory if you dont already have it.
Definitely get the fuel pressure gauge
where do i get the stuff to do the regulator

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
Ford , get the 6.4 banjos and washers while you're at it

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Pitbull-Powerstroker
125 Posts
I got my fuel reg kit for $53 i think from Touselys and the 6.4 banjo bolts where $5 each or so .
Partguyed.com is another good one

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my fuel reg kit for $53 i think from Touselys and the 6.4 banjo bolts where $5 each or so .
Partguyed.com is another good one
how many banjo bolts do i need

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2 banjo bolts, upgrade fuel regulator spring, fuel gauge. Do you have tunes for the new injectors?
How many miles on your turbo?
no tunes yet and 60000 miles and i have a gague but only 30 psi one

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2 banjo bolts, upgrade fuel regulator spring, fuel gauge. Do you have tunes for the new injectors?
How many miles on your turbo?
i got another ? for ya where did u get your coolant filter i think i need one

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
You need a 100 PSI fuel pressure gauge, along with the upgraded FPR kit and 6.4 banjos. I'm willing to bet you'll need an AirDog as well.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You need a 100 PSI fuel pressure gauge, along with the upgraded FPR kit and 6.4 banjos. I'm willing to bet you'll need an AirDog as well.
u think the stock pump wont do it and i guess its time to order my new gagues

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Stock injectors and a hot tune can drain the fuel pressure to nothing with a stock pump. Upgraded injectors and a stock pump is asking for trouble.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stock injectors and a hot tune can drain the fuel pressure to nothing with a stock pump. Upgraded injectors and a stock pump is asking for trouble.
i mean i know i will need a pump but they are just stage one injectors i dont have the money for a pump right now know anyone that has one that is selling it

·
I dont know
548 Posts
Turbo99 ran a walbro inline with his stock pump. He used it with 200cc Swamps injectors. A walbro is about 100.00 dollars. Just another option.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
i mean i know i will need a pump but they are just stage one injectors i dont have the money for a pump right now know anyone that has one that is selling it
Like I said, even with stock injectors the fuel pressure can be drained to zero.

Turbo99 ran a walbro inline with his stock pump. He used it with 200cc Swamps injectors. A walbro is about 100.00 dollars. Just another option.
Where can one of those be found?

·
i like to party
1,415 Posts
you can get walbro inline pumps from just about anywhere like jegs or summit, the only reason why i would say upgrade to the airdog is for better filtration.

Its not really needed but its no problem adding a pusher pump to the stock pump.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts