Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
need more power lol
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am new over here been on powerstroke.org for a while now i heard alot of the higher HP guys are over here so i figured i would come over and check the place out :ford:

·
need more power lol
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bud

·
need more power lol
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but your on the wrong side :poke:

·
need more power lol
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah that is about an hour 15 south of me i am just north of the burgh and that is the way i drive lol what brings you to carmichaels

·
need more power lol
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
will do mostly north i am gonna be hooking to the sled quite a few time this year lol

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
:welcome: Glad to see you made it over here bud. Hey since I have PA guys here, I was wondering if you guys would be interested in starting a PA club. A club that actual does g2g's and events and the like. Not just something on paper or a screen. Bounce some thoughts and ideas off of me.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
OK PM me with your contact info so that I can get a list together of the guys who want to see this come to life. Oh by the way my buddy is your local code inspector. He and I went to school together.

·
need more power lol
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sure i am in the one over on the .org we do a few west g2g's every now and then but i am more interested in some work g2g's

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
What's his name I may know him? My boss renovates houses on the side so I may have run into him before.

·
need more power lol
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what kind of work do you do?

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Work g2g??? As in helping a member work on their truck or the like??

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Russ Shuey is his name. I guarantee you have dealt with him then. He is the head cheese over there.

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Jethro if you're asking me what kind of work I do the guy I have worked for since I was like 10 is a farmer/concessionaire/landlord (jack of all trades) but I got an internship with Halliburton this summer as I am a Petroleum/Natural Gas Engineering student at Penn State which is why I'll be in Carmicheals.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts