Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Click Here For Image

New Icon Omega 2 tube bypass shock for 2005-2011 Super Duty with 4.5" Lift.

Overview

Stemming from years of suspension design, engineering and racing comes the most revolutionary advancement in shock technology since Claude Foster invented them in 1907. The Omega Series of OE replacement bypass shocks for the Ford Super Duty are designed and valved specifically for your truck. Adjustments to both rebound and compression can easily be made by hand with no tools required. These shocks not only offer the industry leading technology but, incredible ride quality and performance.

Technical Specs

* Modular and expandable clockable components
* Radial flow technology
* Dynamic heat transfer system
* High resolution adjustability
* More travel in compact design
* Incremental dentented tuning
* Multiple zone position sensitive
* Fully rebuildable & Serviceable
* Heat dissipating billet
* 100% Made in the USA

·
Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
SWEETNESS!! Gonna have an order for a set pretty soon. Just talking about this subject last night. Might have to buy myself a Christmas present!! :D

Are they the only shock like that available for the 4.5" lift??

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SWEETNESS!! Gonna have an order for a set pretty soon. Just talking about this subject last night. Might have to buy myself a Christmas present!! :D

Are they the only shock like that available for the 4.5" lift??

The Omega line is brand new....this is the first shock they have released.

They also have the V.S. series of 2.5 shocks for the SD as well.....monotube or piggyback.

A 2.5" diameter shock will ride very well. The Omega is nice since it's a twin tube bypass so you can easily adjust the ride.

·
Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
Forgot about the VS series being available in piggyback. The omega might be overkill for me, so i might go with the VS series. Hmmm.. decisions decisions...

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, the Omega series is pretty much top of the line right now and one of the big advantages of it over a regular bypass shock is the ability to easily adjust with just your fingers....no tools needed.

Here's a cool video of it:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts