Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after I get a 38R what do you guys think I should get? A new HPOP or a regulated fuel return line? I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck so I was curious as to which one would make the most difference.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I would do the HPOP, you will notice a bigger difference with it, than you will a regulated return on stock sticks.

·
Registered
258 Posts
ya i would get hpop like arisley said that will be the most bang for your buck. talk to some of our sponsors and theyll make you a good deal on a pump.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
i have the regulated return and i noticed a some what big difference on stock injectors. I cant say about a HPOP bc i dont have one.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'd get the RR. I'd rather have injectors without air runnin through them than say 75% effective injectors due to low hpo

·
Addicted
1,070 Posts
hpop will make the biggest difference but the regulated return should be done even with stock injectors, should run smoother, modded hpop or adre, you can build your RR for less than a 100 bucks, pm me and i will build one for you

·
riverjet
459 Posts
I noticed a nice difference with ITPrr with stock injectors.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
What is the condition of your current HPOP and what one would you be looking at getting as a replacement? What is your fuel pressure doing under WOT conditions? I can not see how it can be known how much improvement one would make over the other with out known these things. Which of the two is in the worst shape that is the one I would upgrade.

On the RR, would this only be the basic RR or more of a fuel system with the elimination of the fuel bowl and added pre and post pump filtering?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts