Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had this truck for couple months. I already had to replace the alternator and turbocharger. So now I have a no start problem, it seems it might be a EGR VALVE. I started it and it was a rough idling and then it stalled out. Now it won’t start. Anybody have any tips or pointers for a fellow powerstroke owner. I am new to desiel ownership. And I am trying to stay optimistic about this truck any and all help will be appreciated very much. Thanks

·
Registered
1997 F-350 CCLB 7.Tree
383 Posts
I’ve had this truck for couple months. I already had to replace the alternator and turbocharger. So now I have a no start problem, it seems it might be a EGR VALVE. I started it and it was a rough idling and then it stalled out. Now it won’t start. Anybody have any tips or pointers for a fellow powerstroke owner. I am new to desiel ownership. And I am trying to stay optimistic about this truck any and all help will be appreciated very much. Thanks
is it throwing any codes? if it is, first thing would be to pull the codes. I use and recommend forscan, most people on the forum use it. Its a free program and you would just have to buy the adapter. go on their website and read about compatible adapters. let us know if its throwing a code or not.. otherwise we are just throwing ideas out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

1 - 4 of 4 Posts