Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am getting ready to update the front end of my truck with an 05 chrome grill and new headlights. What do ya'll think about these headlight. Buddy of mine can get them at a really cheap cost. Think I might try them to see and if I don't like them try something different.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I like those. I think they will match the look of your truck very well.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No way... Stock heads. That stuff looks cheesy to me.
Do you have a front bumper yet :poke::poke:LOLLOLLOL

J/K just noticed I haven't seen any updated pics of the truck.

All I can do is try and see what it looks like. Buddy of mine is a dealer for a company that sell alot of the aftermarket led stuff. Headlight, Taillights and 3rd brake light. Getting one of them also.

·
Banned
844 Posts
Those look good!! I'd diffenetly try them!

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Do you have a front bumper yet :poke::poke:LOLLOLLOL

J/K just noticed I haven't seen any updated pics of the truck.

All I can do is try and see what it looks like. Buddy of mine is a dealer for a company that sell alot of the aftermarket led stuff. Headlight, Taillights and 3rd brake light. Getting one of them also.
I posted for you in my OTHER thread where you asked me... the "What do ya'll think" thread. Go look.

And I'm just being honest with you buddy. I don't want you to cheese up that gorgeous truck. That thing's FINE!!!!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Read this before you install inferior 05 and up headlights! http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33091

Get 02-04 housings and a set of Hella 80/100w 4k Kelvin lights..my harness and you will have great lights! We also have upgraded bulbs for the fogs..70% as bright as hids..cost way less.

If you would like prices or additional info please email or PM me with your needs, info on your truck and zip.

I am a Dealer for: Garret turbos! Casserly Injectors! Icon Vehicle Dynamics, Rize,Carli,RCD, Full Traction, Pure Performance suspension, Bilstein,RS-SD kits for OBS trucks, BTS Trans, John Woods trans, STak transfer cases, Deaver spring, Tony Wildman chips,Stealth HPOP's, Tymar products and a Hella dealer among many others.
Custom SCT tunes by Cale at BTS!

If I can help you with your truck please let me know.

I also carry: Iron Bull bumpers,Proto Fab and custom bumpers and offroad specality products for Full size trucks,
Bronco's, Jeep or Toyota's!

Cary

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I posted for you in my OTHER thread where you asked me... the "What do ya'll think" thread. Go look.

And I'm just being honest with you buddy. I don't want you to cheese up that gorgeous truck. That thing's FINE!!!!

Ok going to check it out. Thanks for the compliment on the truck. Trying to dress it up that much more but have to pick and choose what you do. Got to stay with the simple flow.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Whelp, you asked for my opinion. Honestly bro, I think this is one of those occasions where "more is less"... If anything is very "euro", it probably doesn't belong on a truck. Except those door sills. They're just AWESOME!

See if your buddy can get regular style lights.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But those headlights are for 99-04 trucks.

So I should be ok right? I'm not upgrading to 05 lights.

I see were you are coming from though if I don't go with those lights and move to the 05 lights to call you about the harness you have. Thanks will keep you in mind

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whelp, you asked for my opinion. Honestly bro, I think this is one of those occasions where "more is less"... If anything is very "euro", it probably doesn't belong on a truck. Except those door sills. They're just AWESOME!

See if your buddy can get regular style lights.
He is bringing me his catalog in a little bit and we are going to sit and have some beers and hold the book up to the truck and check things out.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
OEM or none... myself and 3 others who had them at the last meet all agree'd that they were sub-par.

Get OEM head lights if you're going to swap. I think they look good on platinums.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Marty you have one piece 05 correct. Hard to see in that pic.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Marty you have one piece 05 correct. Hard to see in that pic.
I had the OEM 06 clear heeadlights that were busted out. They were replaced by the insurance company with aftermarket and they suck.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Think I am going to start with the grill and cab lights for now. Have a buddy that will have some LED cab light in tomorrow and will install them for $100 that is including the complete wiring harness also.

Thanks for all the advice guys.

Marty that avatar is freakin awesome. :D :D

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK just to give ya'll an idea of what I am working with here are some pics of the front end of the truck. Pics taken with my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yup it needs a 05 front end......Badly needs it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts