Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to replacing my K&N filter with the 6637, new fuel filter, and the 05 headlights. Not to mention a much needed bath.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Nice improvement!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats pretty cool, I havent seen too many of these bars around. You have any pictures?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Only pics i have right now. Im not sure if theyre the exact same headlights but pretty damn close.I have a 6 in lift on it now and took the bar off and debating whether or not to put it back on if i do ill definitly get some offroad lights for it like yours and i lke the green beadlock look on yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats certainly the same bar. Ive been thinking of removing my chrome bumper completly, adding some extra bars to the lower part of the fabtech bar, and leaving it like that. We do powdercoating and anodizing at work, so I get to try a lot of new colors and ideas. The bead locks are actually called shocker yellow. my shock hoops are done in the same color, when the sun hits them they turn yellow. pretty cool. The extra lights on the front really do help make the truck look more complete in my opinion, and they really help when its dark out on the trails or even some little back roads.

That grill on yours looks pretty cool, I might have to go that route if I remove the bumper. keep up the good work, I would like to see more pics as you progress.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks i made the grill from an old grill and some steel mesh i had laying around.

I ran mine without a bumper for a little but just didnt like the look.There was just too much showing like the intercooler,rad,trans cooler,frame rails etc i just didnt like it so i plasti dipped the bumper black and threw it back on and like it black thats why i took the bar off but might put it back on. what size lift and tires are on yours?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks nice. I think a cowl induction hood would look real mean on your truck

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, thats exactly why I was thinking of adding bars from the end of the bar to the bottom of the skid plate, then mounting maybe some steel plate in there with bolts like the skid plate or something. Just a thought to make it a little different.

The lift is 8 inch on 37 x 12.5s.

A cowl hood might be coming soon, the hood needs to be repainted, so might change it while its off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts