Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new to the site. My name is Eli and i live in Hudsonviile, MI. I just resently bought an 04 F250 with the 6.0 in it. This is my first diesel and i really have no clue how to work on them but I do want to learn. I joined this site cause i found an old thread about performance shops and seen a couple guys offer to help install parts with another member so i thought i would join to see what i can learn. I hope to meet up with you guys at a meet here in he future.

·
Registered
284 Posts
welcome, I'm from Zeeland, about 5 miles down the road. lots of good info on here, just use the search feature and you should be able to find what your looking for

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Welcome from Olivet. Your in the right section to see when a gtg will take place.

·
WRIOTT- dad
56 Posts
WELCOME, Everyone hard to schedule in the summer too much going on, but sure to have something in the fall, looking to get back with the group

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm with you Mr. Iott, especilly since I bought another 7.3!!

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
welcome from lapeer!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Id go to a g2g if u guys had on, I'm all over Michigan painting the lines on the freeways and m roads... So I get around

·
Registered
98 Posts
welcome im from eastpointe which is north end of detroit

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
[QUOTE So I get around[/QUOTE]

There is a name for that..........I'l be nice and just call you a powerstroker!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts