Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been lurking this forum for a while now but just decided to stop being lazy and register. I live in Orlando, FL, and I have a 2005 F-250 Super cab short bed, it's got the 6.0 and FX4 package. It's currently lifted 4" on stock wheels with 315 bfg at's but I'm moving up to a 6" on 18x10 and 37s. It's got a 4" dp to 5" straight pipe exhaust, and an airaid intake. Other than that it's stock, but not for long! I plan on deleteing the egr, studding it, adding guages and a tuner. After that I'm gonna swap in a 6 speed:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome, i'll be joining your area in a few, actually from Destin/FWB area...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome, Im in Orlando right now. Im from here, but have been traveling around and will be moving to SC in January.

If you need a great mechanic to do all that to your truck let me know. I know a guy that worked for Ford as a diesel mechanic for 18 years, and now he has his own shop. He's done everything to mine.

Let me know if yall need anything!

·
never ends
94 Posts
Good to see another guy from the area, welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, Im in Orlando right now. Im from here, but have been traveling around and will be moving to SC in January.

If you need a great mechanic to do all that to your truck let me know. I know a guy that worked for Ford as a diesel mechanic for 18 years, and now he has his own shop. He's done everything to mine.

Let me know if yall need anything!
What's his contact info? I'm gonna do the egr myself but don't really have the time or patience to do the studs.

·
Registered
119 Posts
What's his contact info? I'm gonna do the egr myself but don't really have the time or patience to do the studs.
PM sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts