Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been into fords for a long time now. I've owned 10 mustangs plus other fords. Been here in Ak for about 10 months and decided my mustang wasn't going to cut it. SO I bought a 2006 F350CCLB Amarillo edition with 75K on her. It has fender flares a brush guard and 18' chrome eagle alloy off road wheels on it. I already installed a blue tooth DVD player. It has a full AEM brute force intake system and full 4 in exhaust, still running the cat as far as I know....(no black smoke, I like it that way however). Not sure if anything else is done to it. I am absolutely in love with it though. Thought I'd say hi. My names Mike I'm in the Army 9 1/2 years now as a diesel mechanic (about time I owned one..LOL) Married with 3 kids. I'm stationed up here in the Anchorage area, originally from Modesto Ca. Here are some pics.

:ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford: :ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Mike, I'm another Alaskan on the board. I believe I have seen your truck around, it really stands out.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Welcome to PSN man, I was stationed in Wainwright for 5 years...gotta say even though the winters can be hell up there I really miss Alaska. Enjoy the truck man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.