Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm new to psn but not power strokes, I've been reading the posts for a while but finally decided to join, i recently bought an 01 f350 that lifted a little to tall for my liking, I'm looking to swap it out for something smaller. its rolling on 38s with about an 8inch lift. i occasionally pull a 24ft trailer and use it mostly for camping and dirtbike riding, Im looking for a nice quality lift, that i can drive the tuck unloaded and be somewhat comfortable, Ive looked at the full traction coil over 3.5 kit but its a little to pricey for me id rather spend that extra money on my other toys. Ive been looking more into the icon 4'' lift with the 5" rear springs anyone have pics with this setup and 35s or reviews how it rides? thanks again

·
Terminator Nation
5,121 Posts
Hello everyone I'm new to psn but not power strokes, I've been reading the posts for a while but finally decided to join, i recently bought an 01 f350 that lifted a little to tall for my liking, I'm looking to swap it out for something smaller. its rolling on 38s with about an 8inch lift. i occasionally pull a 24ft trailer and use it mostly for camping and dirtbike riding, Im looking for a nice quality lift, that i can drive the tuck unloaded and be somewhat comfortable, Ive looked at the full traction coil over 3.5 kit but its a little to pricey for me id rather spend that extra money on my other toys. Ive been looking more into the icon 4'' lift with the 5" rear springs anyone have pics with this setup and 35s or reviews how it rides? thanks again
Might want to check out this guy, lift kits and components, best if you post in the SD section:

Welcome to Precision Metal Fabrication - USA Built suspension systems

1 - 4 of 4 Posts