Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy from Cincinnati OH. My name is Josh. I picked up my first Power Stroke. It is a 1997 F-350 SRW 1 Ton 4x4. Cab and fenders are rust free. Bed has spots over rear wheels. So far it has a chip and a 7 inch Miter cut stack. Along with a torque converter and intake. I plan to make a street worthy trail rider with it. I will post pics once some of the snow melts. And I will start a build thread soon.

·
Here for the Ride!
494 Posts
Welcome. Not far from cincinatti myself. Go by there all the time traveling back and forth from school

·
Renegade Diesel
255 Posts
welcome to PSN

im about 3 hours from cincinatti, but im usually found up around cleveland for school and ashland area for work

·
Here for the Ride!
494 Posts
welcome to the ORG!

im about 3 hours from cincinatti, but im usually found up around cleveland for school and ashland area for work
This is :psn: not the ORG?

·
Renegade Diesel
255 Posts
My bad im jumping forums tonight like crazy haha

fixed!

·
Here for the Ride!
494 Posts
No problem LOL. Where you going to school for diesel?

·
Renegade Diesel
255 Posts
I sent you a PM to keep our convo off this fine mans thread on topic

Welcome to PSN again!!

·
got another 7.3
526 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Independence/Florence KY here. About 15 minutes from Cincy

·
US Army
98 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks there might be a hand full of guys near by. Like I said I would like to meet some of you local guys. Learn a thing or two maybe while I am at it. As I said before this is my first Power Stroke so I may need a hand or guidance along the way.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Snapped a picture of her yesterday for everyone to see. Still a long way away from what I want it to be. But I haven't had it long. Only thing I have done is cleaned the snow out of the bed along with a full bag of trash in the bed. Industrial size bag might I add.

·
Renegade Diesel
255 Posts
That is not bad looking at all! Its a great base for whatever you have planned!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts