Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to this particular forum. I thought I'd introduce myself. I daily a 2001 F250 extended cab 7.3L. I just swapped out the 4R100 for a ZF6. Here's a link to the swap thread, if anyone is interested: My ZF6 Swap! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Other mods include 5.5" of lift, 37" BFG Baja military tires, recentered H1 wheels (powder coated), DIY intake, 3.5" exhaust, gauges, '05 headlights, and TW tuned! Here are some pics:

I also use the Superduty to tow my other toy.... A '79 F150 on 39.5" Boggers! Too many things to list on this truck... But basically, it has a 460 with nitrous, D60 front, 14B FF locked rear, 5.13 gears, fully custom built front suspension, custom bumpers with front winch, and so on... My next step is a custom rear suspension. Here's a few pics:

Here's my build thread if you want to see more pics of the '79: Mud-Nut's F150 Build Thread/Wheeling Pics! - FSB Forums

And lastly... If you want to see some videos... Check out my website! GouletFilms.com

Cheers and thanks for reading!

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Dude, welcome to PSN.
How did you end up with the devils license plates (666)on your truck?
Those videos of you guys muddin is 100% totally awesome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, welcome to PSN.
How did you end up with the devils license plates (666)on your truck?
Those videos of you guys muddin is 100% totally awesome.
Thank you!

Haha... No idea, picked up my plates and thats what I got.

Thanks on the positive feedback. I'm hoping to make a new video soon (it's been awhile).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts