Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just picked up my 2012 F250 Lariet CC SB 6.7 and is probably my 6th ford truck over the years but my first diesel powered. I needed some more ummf for towing my drag race car/trailer to the track and decided what the hell and got the diesel. Being a drag racer i am power hungry so it shouldnt be long before i start to work on the truck, i am excited as this diesel power is new to me and cant hardly wait to start with the mods!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome my fellow Alaskan, what part are you from? There doesn't seem to be a big crowd from AK on here but there's a few. If you ever need any parts for your new truck Jim at Northern Diesel Performance in Eagle River is a really smart guy that has great deals and will help you any way he can.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice, maybe I'll see you around. Having a dyno day at underground. You are welcome to show up, get the numbers on us ford guys up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been meaning too stop bye there, those guys use to hook me up on my nitrous fills for the drag car the last few years but now i run a blower motor so havent been there for over a year or so. Good guys there though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts