Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got done with all the new parts today, 180/30 full force injectors, dieselsite wicked wheel 2, and gearhead tunes on a hydra. Only took about 14 hours of actual work time, and everything came together nicely (except those pesky v-band clamps lol). Went ahead and did a EBPV delete while I was in there and painted a few things to make it look a lil nicer under the hood.

The only thing that I’m a little worried about is it cranks a few times to get it to start, I’ve only started it and drove it twice since the install so I’m hoping that once the injectors are completely broken in that it’ll smooth out. But it’s running great and I’m completely happy with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The only thing that I’m a little worried about is it cranks a few times to get it to start, I’ve only started it and drove it twice since the install so I’m hoping that once the injectors are completely broken in that it’ll smooth out. But it’s running great and I’m completely happy with it!

You’ll be fine. Looks good.

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ya I have same setup but bigger turbo. Looks good. Ya it will crank longer for a few times tell you get the air out of the high pressure oil system. I pulled the icp sensor on the driver head I had trapped air under it I did that once and helped a lot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts