Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a riddle for all you that think they know 7.3 !!! I need your help in a bad way!
I took my 2001 f250 4x4 lariat 7.3 to a stereo to get my door actuators working with my new alarm. They finished only one. So I took it home to go back the next day. But in my way the truck dies in transit! So I get to new batteries yellow top optima. And new alternator that works. I go home . Next day batteries are both dead. I try to get to shop called American diesel in Temecula. CA . It's been there for almost 2 weeks. They still can't figure out why alternator won't charge batteries! They are a goodshop . But overwhelmed with vehicles. I need my truck! So is there anyone that can help out? I will pay u if what you say is a fix !!! And I pay well !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a riddle for all you that think they know 7.3 !!! I need your help in a bad way!
I took my 2001 f250 4x4 lariat 7.3 to a stereo to get my door actuators working with my new alarm. They finished only one. So I took it home to go back the next day. But in my way the truck dies in transit! So I get to new batteries yellow top optima. And new alternator that works. I go home . Next day batteries are both dead. I try to get to shop called American diesel in Temecula. CA . It's been there for almost 2 weeks. They still can't figure out why alternator won't charge batteries! They are a goodshop . But overwhelmed with vehicles. I need my truck! So is there anyone that can help out? I will pay u if what you say is a fix !!! And I pay well !
They cut the wires in the door to actuator so I put them back like original

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
They cut or disconnected a wire they shouldn't of or blew a fuseable link.

Check the large wire on the alternator for voltage.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,363 Posts
Does your alt light turn on when you cycle the key? The alt won't charge if the bulb is blown.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts