Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
BROKE as a JOKE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up from VA. Looking forward to learning a bunch as i mod out my truck.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
What part of Virginia are you from ?

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
:welcome: From Dumfries VA.

·
BROKE as a JOKE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm stationed in Newport News, VA. Originally from Loudoun County, VA

·
BROKE as a JOKE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should be picking up a 1997 F250 XLT RC LB soon. 202K, single owner truck, 4.10s, great shape.

I'll warn you right now, i have a modding habit - like, real bad. My bow, my guns, my vehicles, my Harley, and anything else that could use 'manning up'. If it does anything besides sit there, it gets toyed with.

I'm looking for 3" DT, decent exhaust, TSP 6-chip, and information on the Dana 60 swap as well as info on lifting.

I want to run 33" tires with a maximum of 35's. My dad's company STILL has some of these trucks in his fleet, 2 with over 300K miles on the clock. Tow a trailer every day in the summer, push snow every winter.

Any help you guys have will be great. I've got questions on Stage 1, HPOPs, injectors, etc. Typical newb stuff.

·
Young'n
1,564 Posts
Welcome from WV!!! Were not far from VA! If you have any questions, I own a 1997 OBS myself feel free to PM me! We can get you almost anything you need!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
welcome when I get home in December we'll have to get together, I'm over in Hampton. you at Eustis??

Chad

·
BROKE as a JOKE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm at Langley. USAF Combat Arms Instructor.

Attached are some pics of the truck. I pick it up tomorrow morning, $6400 cash

Attachments

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Welcome from lady smith va
I drive threw dumFRIES everyday on my way to work
Its a good thing you can drive thru Dumfries in a blink of an eye because any longer and the smell is going to make you gag.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome from Loudoun County and Blacksburg. Hoping to do the AF HPSP for dental school so we may run into eachother sometime in the future!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I'm at Langley. USAF Combat Arms Instructor.

Attached are some pics of the truck. I pick it up tomorrow morning, $6400 cash
than I'll see you soon than....tell the boys at CATM that Hessey says hey! we'll be home sometime next month....btw I'm Security Forces

Chad

·
BROKE as a JOKE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i figured you were...your truck looks familiar, im sure ive seen it around the unit

1 - 20 of 31 Posts