Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there new from texas. worked with and played with several diesels over the years but am new to owning one. i got a 2006 f350 6.0 v8 with a 3 inch rancho lift. i just did a 4" straight piped exhaust. about to put a intake, sct tuner, throttle body spacer, fuel catalyst, electronic turbo boost fooler. this is just start off mods other more expensive stuff to come any other suggestions?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
hey there new from texas. worked with and played with several diesels over the years but am new to owning one. i got a 2006 f350 6.0 v8 with a 3 inch rancho lift. i just did a 4" straight piped exhaust. about to put a intake, sct tuner, throttle body spacer, fuel catalyst, electronic turbo boost fooler. this is just start off mods other more expensive stuff to come any other suggestions?
:welcome: Good choice on exhaust, intake, and SCT! IMO, the TB spacer is a waste of money, and the turbo boost fooler is not needed with custom tunes you can get on your SCT:D. After the SCT I would suggest and EGR delete then some studs...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
throttle body? was unaware that 6.0 had a throttle body. anyways those spacers suck. other than that welcome, post some pics

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Welcome from Arlington. Home of the Cowboys.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
Welcome form Pasadena.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts