Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, My names Colton. Im a texas boy with a tuned 08 6.4 Ford F250. Lots of people have been telling me to join PSN so i decided to see what yall are all about. I'll try to pitch in around here as much as i can.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
:welcome: From Alvin, TX. What part of Texas are you from?

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
It's about time been buggin you to get on here for months and I still bet you didnt use me as a reference!!!!
PS I have video of your truck from Friday night.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
see you added a stack now

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You should let Matt Robinson take a stab at tuning your 6.4 via SCT Programmer. I dont know if he has any custom 6.4 tunes or not though....

gearheadautomotiveperformance

Ive talked to him in person several times. He does some tuning with the 6.4's and SCT. but i have a Spartan tuner.

He is from the B/CS area. Known on here as mattr66.
It's about time been buggin you to get on here for months and I still bet you didnt use me as a reference!!!!
PS I have video of your truck from Friday night.
ya ya i know, ive tried several times to join and it wouldnt let me. i wanna see some video.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Welcome from Arlington. Home of the Cowboys.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
Welcome form Pasadena.

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
You should let Matt Robinson take a stab at tuning your 6.4 via SCT Programmer. I dont know if he has any custom 6.4 tunes or not though....

gearheadautomotiveperformance

He is from the B/CS area. Known on here as mattr66.
He's got the spart tunes but yes, he should let Matt take a shot at it when he gets a trans in the thing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts