Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, name is Tiffany.... Just bought my first diesel back in January, so I was lookin for sites to get help should I need it, and to just get get basic information on diesels.... The camaraderie is always nice too! ;)

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I have been readin through the site and found a few things already that make sense with my truck. haha.:doh:

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
welcome.you can fill out your signature by clicking User CP at the top and then clicking edit signiture.put information about your truck(year cab/bed configuration,4x4,and mods you have done to it)in it.it shows up at the bottom of your posts

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome.you can fill out your signature by clicking User CP at the top and then clicking edit signiture.put information about your truck(year cab/bed configuration,4x4,and mods you have done to it)in it.it shows up at the bottom of your posts
Hey thanks... I just hadn't gotten around to it yet.... and my truck is definitely nothin to brag about. ha.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
:welcome::welcome:

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
:welcome: Lifted horse hauler?

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks.... Yep! 8 inch drop hitch to haul my 2 horse trailer.... :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome to PSN Tiffany....its a good site, not as good as SLAPS but up there :hehe:

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LMAO... I was waitin to see how long it would take for one of ya'll to post up on here! LOL

Yeah... these big sites are always nice, but I like the smaller feeling of SLAPS (I know I can depend on ya guys to come through for me if I get stranded in Granite City again, most of ya'll only live an hour or so away, alot of ya less then that ;) ) LOL

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Thanks.... Yep! 8 inch drop hitch to haul my 2 horse trailer.... :)
I knew it!
Kinda unwritten rule, woman + Diesel truck = Horses
Not true all the time, just about 3/4s of the time.

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I knew it!
Kinda unwritten rule, woman + Diesel truck = Horses
Not true all the time, just about 3/4s of the time.
Haha... Yeah.... I was lookin for a diesel long before I got the horses... but settled on a Trans Am a year or so back, then got the horses, and well... I finally picked up the 350 for a good deal.

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well here she is... The first 2 pics were 2 days ago (well, the dirty pic was taken a week or so ago) before and after her first at home 'bath' (carwashs only get ya so far)

What she looks like at least once every other week :doh:

When I bought it

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
good lookin truck, need some window tint on the ol girl

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good lookin truck, need some window tint on the ol girl
Thanks! Only had it a couple months... gettin that way.... I still haven't decided how dark I want to go... my Xtreme had 5% on the fronts and 2% on the rears.... I liked it that dark.... got a couple tickets for it though...Got out of them all... Now I am rambling. LOL

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Only had it a couple months... gettin that way.... I still haven't decided how dark I want to go... my Xtreme had 5% on the fronts and 2% on the rears.... I liked it that dark.... got a couple tickets for it though...Got out of them all... Now I am rambling. LOL
ive got 20% on mine and now im wishin i woulda went darker, probly 15% would be about right, my old pickup had 5% all the way around with a 5% brow on the windshield and i loved it

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ive got 20% on mine and now im wishin i woulda went darker, probly 15% would be about right, my old pickup had 5% all the way around with a 5% brow on the windshield and i loved it
Yeah... I don't think I am going to go as dark as the Xtreme was... The front was supposed to be 5%, but when the cops would 'test' it, it was always 3%... So I can only imagine what the backs actually were. I'm thinkin 10% back and 15% fronts

1 - 20 of 113 Posts