Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! I have actually been on for a couple days but just now found this place. I'm lovin the sight so far though

·
Registered
521 Posts
:welcome::welcome:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Welcome from Yukon, ok. Good to have another fellow okie on here. A little off topic but we go to grand lake with a family that lives over there and there names are (he) kelly and (she) kelly rossman from kellyville. I am not kidding one bit. You may know them. I'm not sure how big the town is though. But Welcome!!

·
Lubrication Addict!!
430 Posts
:welcome: U will find this is kinda like home away from home for powerstroke owners. Like Mpoage stated above-->It's good to have another Okie on board.

Take some time, to look around..There is alot of good advice and opinions within these walls.

Welcome and Cheers!!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
:welcome: U will find this is kinda like home away from home for powerstroke owners. Like Mpoage stated above-->It's good to have another Okie on board.

Take some time, to look around..There is alot of good advice and opinions within these walls.

Welcome and Cheers!!!
jw. but what part of the state are you from

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from Yukon, ok. Good to have another fellow okie on here. A little off topic but we go to grand lake with a family that lives over there and there names are (he) kelly and (she) kelly rossman from kellyville. I am not kidding one bit. You may know them. I'm not sure how big the town is though. But Welcome!!
If I remember correctly (he) Kelly Rossman is my first grade teachers son. But she has 3 and its been a long time since I have heard their names but Kelly does sound right and it is a small town lol.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jw. but what part of the state are you from
I am from Kellyville. It is a small town about 30ish miles southwest of Tulsa on Rt 66.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
O I just realized you are from Yukon. I am going to school at SWOSU and pass through there every week on the way to Kellyville and back.

·
Registered
126 Posts
:welcome: from Tahlequah

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts
Welcome from Ada, OK!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts