Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought my truck off of a member on here (Kaleb), and he referred me to sign up

01 f250
auto
4x4

first off, i love this thing. completely different ride than the truck im used to lol.

its not perfect, but im very happy that its in my driveway!

truck is all stock minus a muffler delete, boost gauge, and an intake...and a lot of tint

needs a few things:

- seat cover, the seat has a tear in it
- new radio (stock radio sucks)
- bed liner (want it professionally sprayed, its got rattle can in it)
- and i need to get some touch up paint and go over some of the scratches and marks to get it all cleaned up and keep the rust from forming
- its got a dent in the bed, i popped it out a little bit by hand, but i may look into what all is involved in getting it professionally fixed...it doesnt bother me too badly though, so it may just stay how it is
- its got a 3 pillar pod, and its got a boost gauge and in the boost gauge are little digital exhaust/coolant temps....so then its got two generic gauges in the other spots that arent hooked up...so i gotta get them outta there and replace them with something useful that matches

ill post more pics in a few days when i have a chance to get it all cleaned up...but for now, here it is! no interior pics at the moment...went out there with the camera and forgot the key inside...just imagine a stock f250 with a sheet over the bench lol

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome from southeastern ohio. There are already a few buckeyes here and it is great to have another one.

:ford:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome from champaign county

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
Welcome to The Nation. I'm just down the road from you in Nashport.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
:welcome: from TEXAS!

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
welcome!! i live right east of you

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
Welcome from Toledo

Dan

·
Registered
346 Posts
welcome bro! me and stroker96 live just east of you in the Pataskala area, we should all meet up sometime when i get home!

·
PSN Veteren
178 Posts
Welcome from southern Ohio:ford:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome INN "from south Tx"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts