Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own and repair a 96 extended cab long bed 2x4 auto that’s white.
Rosewood 160/30
DP chip
Intercooler
Down pipe
Thanks for maintaining this site it’s helped me a ton over the years. I hope to be able to give back eventually.
Thanks again.

·
PSN intsigator
6,725 Posts
Welcome to the nation from WNC

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay she LIVES! 3 years of sitting in Minot North Dakota, a trailered trip to Dickinson elbow grease and a metric ton of reading posts here on the Nation. Thank you all! for taking the time to read and reply to messages folks have posted over the years.
ive gotta. 96 with freshly installed ovch, cps, hpr<oil regulator thingy on the hpop, rosewood injectors, “rebuilt idm”< original no start no smoke culprit, apparently it’s not supposed to smell like burnt electronics..., DP tuner chip, thanks a ton Jody, new side fuel tank. Intercooler sitting in the box waiting for tomorrow, and an egt probe... oil weird that 5 gal came out... we’ll see how that goes. Gosh this thing idles so dam well. Lmao, 3 years haven’t driven it boys/gals I can’t wait. Any 7.3 guys round town Dickinson ND? I saw someone with a hood stack a couple weeks ago. And the various ranchers still hauling cattle. I’m white with a white topper on the bed. Super lame but it keeps the rain out. Neways thanks again y’all!

·
Registered
3 Posts
New from New Hampshire. I have an 09 f250 Harley Davidson edition 6.4l. very clean for a northern truck considering New England rust destroys vehicles. lifted 3' on 35x12.5x20 ironman mts and dropstar wheels. much more. but anyways happy to be apart of the nation. I always read and research on here but never got around to making an account. this page has helped me get through some wrench throwing and long nights of cussing myself out for loving fords.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts