Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im coming from the ORG. After browing PSN, you seem to have more active topics, so ill be visitng both forums.

Little bout me, I have a 06 CCLB Lariat White/ Gold two tone, 73k miles Stock except for a leather air freshener, lol

Sold my 2002 F250 5.4L and bought the PSD to tow my 2004 VW R32 to Track days, etc.

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and return in November.

I recently purchased a ESP so no heavy modding for me. Mostly everything will be interior/exterior things.

Small Plans for the truck

-New front seat covers
-B&W Gooseneck hitch
-HID Retrofit headlights
- Front Fogs/ Hella 500's
- New Y pipe ( thinks i have a cracked bellow )
-new windsheild cause mine has some film or #### on it i cant get off.
-08 Mirrors

-Ellery

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome from Western Maryland :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys

I know with the VW enthusiasts, i used to attend meet and greets. I stopped going mainly due to the fact, id show up to a G2G, say hi, and then everyone be in their own little click. So now Im just building it with a Vortech Supercharger, haha

Do you truck guys have g2g's like a cars and coffee or do u all go to races at the strip or what? Most truck dudes are not 17 yr old hipsters so it will be a nice change of pace to say the least.

Im in Frederick, BTW

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Welcome from Elkton Maryland

·
Registered
389 Posts
Im in Knoxville...and im 15, diesel nut...not a hipster...i wear a belt and dont think smoking people out is cool...when i get my permit i want to make a club for around this area (g2g,cruise,road trips) so when all this happens i'll shoot u a PM buddy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh. Well Im 25, Moved to MD from Connecticut in 2010 after i came back from an Army Deployment to Afghanistan. I am a Military Contractor working out of Fort Detrick. So far, MD mirrors CT in terms of "expensive" haha. Far nicer people though.

-Ellery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts