Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just recently traded my mustang for my 97 supercab power stoke needed something to pull my boat with and i wanted to join the diesel crew because you can make some real power with them and there still fun to drive. this is my first diesel so lets see how it goes. I plan to do a few things to it but i seem to get carried away sometimes with my vehicles and its not always a bad thing ecspecially with a diesel since you could make a decent amount of power and still be able to have something with street manners. Im 26 years old and my name is Damien, me and a few friends are trying to get the diesel scene known here in my town so if anybodys close and interested in i wouldnt say a car club but maybe a group that meets up and hangs out to work on or just talk about there trucks just let me know.:rockwoot:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Welcome. There is a crew up there. I hangout with them everytime I'm up there. Total Access Diesel and Drivelines Plus guys.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome from Newburgh the diesel scene around the tristate is pretty big already prolly seen one of my trucks running around town or being hauled on a trailer haLOL

08 daily/tow rig

03 Fummins puller

drag set up

old school lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all for the big welcome!:ford: and really nice trucks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
welcome INN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts