Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
like a fat kid eatin cake
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls, Im new to this forum and also pretty new to the deisel side of automotive. I do race a turbo car at the dragstrip and I take the car to shows as well. I am very familier with turbochargers and and gas engines however like I said I am new to the deisel side of things. I race a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-t. It has a 50 trim turbo and 750cc injectors with a built trans. I am still working on that car day in and day out, trying to make it faster everytime. I do all of my own work and I got to school for automotive technology. I work at a dealership (Flemington Car & Truck Country) in Flemington, NJ as a sales consultant, so I am in the field.

Im also looking at a new truck too. heres the link on the thread I posted up on it....

looking at a new truck - Powerstroke Nation

thanks

Dave

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
:welcome:

·
Just A Squirrel
644 Posts
:welcome:

232 Posts
welcome aboard. i was talkin to you at walmart in whitehouse tonight. im from hillsborough. everyone here is quite helpfull for the most part. occasionally you get someone that wants to give you hell but just take it with a grain of salt and move on. i learned the hard way. :ford:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome INN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts