Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New from CT

407 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  00Rich 
#1 ·
Sup guys, my name's Nick V., from Somers, CT. I'm 21 years old, work at my familys sancasting foundry mostly driving, fixing stuff, and TIG welding. Come September, I'll be going back to school to finish up my last year and a half of classes towards my Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.

My truck is a 97 F-350 XLT 4x4 PSD.

I'm running a Bully Dog chip (looking to replace it with a better unit), 4" MBRP exhaust with 3" downpipe, AutoMeter gauges (EGT, Boost, and Trans Temp), will soon be ordering a Tymar Intake. My tranny will be going back in the truck this week, just had a full rebuild done on it, along with a valve body kit, shift kit, and Suncoast TC. Appearance is pretty much stock, 285 Cooper S/T's on the stock Alcoas, diamond plate bedrails, 5" stainless exhaust tip, diamond plate toolbox with Whelen LED flashing warning lights recessed in(for plowing), tonneau cover that I cut down from 8' to work with the toolbox. My snowplow is a Fisher 8' Stainless X-Blade

Been doing some reading here and decided to join, pretty boss site.

Here's some pics of my slab.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.