Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first diesel. 2005 f-250 6.0. Not sure what I have gotten myself into but love the site. Sorry for the horrible cell phone pic but there it is.

Ryan

Attachments

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
if that things 2wd i would say drop it and black out that glass! thing would look sick settin on 20's and dropped

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir. Well actually the dealer had it done Im pretty sure because when I bought it, it had a "smog check ok" sticker in the windshield.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
nice, just curious since they started smogging our trucks this year. Anyways, you will find TONS of info and (if your interested) upgrades for you truck around here. Not to mention some characters LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! So being that I am in Commiefornia, what mods can I legally do?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! So being that I am in Commiefornia, what mods can I legally do?
id recomend a smoke switch for the local cops, maybe a straight pipe with a single 7" stack, and a edge juice with attitude

no really, mild sct tune and put a performance muffler on, sucks having limits just cuz ur govenator is a f*C&tard, damn commiefornia anyways

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I do have an address for Arizona so I am thinking about going full tilt and when the reg. comes up just shoot over to Bullhead City and register it there:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome, I'll be right around the corner from you next weekend. Going to Cal City. Good looking truck.
Ok! What on earth is in cal-city? I have been working in Bakersfield for the last 2 months and everytime I drive by the exit for cal city I think to myself what the f#$% is over there.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
I worked in Barstow/ Ft Irwin for the better part of a year. Seeing the pic of your truck gave me flash backs

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts