Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry about the size fellas

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks awesome Cody! I don't think those pics are big enough though.
smart ass LOL i just wanted you guys to see all the chips in my paint and chromeLOL

·
Registered
340 Posts
Holy giant pictures!

Truck looks great man. That color really pops with the wheels and other chrome/billet pieces.

What is the reasoning for the cops to have problems? I had never heard about that till the past few weeks some posts have popped up mentioning it.

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know i dont know why they are so big haha.

they say they stick out too far (like 4") past my fenders and that i need flares and mud flaps but im not puttin mud flaps on haha

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i agree jeff

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
i know i dont know why they are so big haha.

they say they stick out too far (like 4") past my fenders and that i need flares and mud flaps but im not puttin mud flaps on haha
I had a CHP tell me that when I got popped for speeding. He said "you should put some mud flaps on here cause your tires stick out too much and the wet conditions" Well he only said I should put them on. lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
Cops need to worry about more important things....like window tint and lift laws...LOL.
The truck looks good tho.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks awesome!! Where did you get the flares? Were they already painted??

·
Built not Bought
529 Posts
Truck is lookin sick man! now I just need someone to sell me mine!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looks good man.. I've got a set of OEM flares painted to match that I'm gonna put on at the end of the summer.. They only give abuot 3/4" of coverage but I'm more concerned with protecting the paint on the edges of the fender openings than actually covering the tires.. I had a cop tell me the same thing in a roadblock that I "should" get flaps or flares..

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Looks sweet man!

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had a CHP tell me that when I got popped for speeding. He said "you should put some mud flaps on here cause your tires stick out too much and the wet conditions" Well he only said I should put them on. lol
yep a UHP told me the same thing he just advised me to put them on but a city cop threatened to turn my truck into inspections if i didnt! well thats what he told my girlfriend anyways since she was drivin it

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks awesome!! Where did you get the flares? Were they already painted??
i got them from the ford dealership i know the parts guy so he hooked me up :D

and i had a buddy of mine paint them.

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the compliments guys!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts